|Microprocessor System Design|
|Microprocessor System Design
950 Randy Way
Brentwood, CA 94513
Microprocessor System Design specializes in embedded system hardware and firmware design and development.
Formed in 1987, MSD offers over 20 years of comprehensive design and development experience with real-time embedded firmware, C and Assembly Language Programming, hardware design with 8, 16 and 32 bit microprocessors and system level development.
Firmware Design experience with:
* Real-time multitasking firmware.
* Data acquisition and process control.
* Commercial and home grown RTOS.
* Boot code including FLASH download firmware.
* Packet communication protocols.
Hardware Design experience with:
* 8080, 8085, 8086, 8088, 80186, 8048, 8051, P51XA, 6800, 68HC11, 68332 and Atmel AVR 8535, Mega 163, Mega 32 and Mega 128.
* TTL, CMOS, CPLD and FPGA digital logic design.
* Analog circuit design including power supply, EMI suppression, signal conditioning, Op Amp, A/D and D/A circuitry.
* Schematic capture and PCB layout software.
Partial List of development projects:
* AVR 8535, Mega 163 and Mega 32 based Data Acquisition System used to monitor clean room environments including communication protocol.
* AVR 8535 based Data Acquisition System used to monitor environmental monitoring equipment (4-20 ma and particle count).
* 8051 and AVR 8535 monitor and control systems for Hi power RF amplifiers.
* AVR 8535 and Mega 163 embedded monitor and control systems for RF modules.
* 8051 based distributed processing module firmware.
* Firmware for special purpose handheld cellular phone.
* 68332 based alarm and control unit for cellular RF repeater system. The system included downloaded FLASH memory.
* 8051 based monitor and control system for satellite transceiver.
* DC-DC power supply design including ETSI certification for conducted EMI.
|950 Randy Way